lab07 : Finishing up your legacy code project
|lab07||true||Finishing up your legacy code project||Wed 11/09 05:01PM||Sun 11/20 11:59PM|
THIS LAB COUNTS TOWARD THE FINAL 500 PROJECT POINTS PORTION OF YOUR GRADE, NOT THE LAB PORTION.
That is, it counts towards the final 500 points of the 1000 point needed before the end of the course.
Those points are recorded in Gauchospace under proj3 and proj4, each of which is out of 250 points.
You should complete at least 500 points by the time of the due date listed for lab07.
The instructions are essentially the same as for lab05. Complete issues, check in with your mentor, do a pull request.
- Each issue should be completed in a single pull request.
- You may complete multiple issues per pull request, though it is cleaner to do one at a time. This may require the use of
- The pull request should “mention” the issues it is closing via a pull request comment, using the special syntax
closes #3which inserts an automatic link to the issue in the comment.
- Check in your with your mentor, and monitor the FEEDBACK repo to check on your progress towards 1000 points.
- DO NOT WAIT until the night before this is all due.
- EXTENSIONS CANNOT BE GRANTED, because the mentors and TAs need time to process your submissions.
- Because we lose a lab due to the Thanksgiving holiday, we have to push forward on this now.
If you have questions about the process, ask early and often during your lab sessions.